Friday, August 16, 2013

week 29 winners

Here are @jacndaniel's answers to my judgey questions:

1. The best piece of writing advice I've ever received is that editing can be done later, so just write! Also, you have to start to be able to finish.

2. The first book I ever loved was "A Wrinkle in Time". I just remember being blown away by it. I read it in 5th grade. I checked it out of the library so many times that the librarian gave it to me at the end of the school year!
The last book I fell in love with is called "Forever". It is the final book of a trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater. It's always nice to feel satisfied at the end of a book. I felt that with this book. The other books in the trilogy are "Shiver" and "Linger". 


3. Right now I am listening to the new Paramore album. It's been on repeat since it was released in April, literally.


4. It says: "less talking, more reading!"


5. I think I would like to have been a witness to the "Beat" generation. I guess it was the 1950s, and there were words everywhere! Literature, songs, poetry, and love. They just travelled around and lived off of love. I think it would have been amazing.










FIRST PLACE ... @AnnaLund2011

SECOND PLACE ... @bebeginja

THIRD PLACE ... Sherbet20111

HONOURABLE MENTIONS ... @moonlit__girl and @ChocoMG2112


....



Congratulations @AnnaLund2011

Thank you to @jacndaniel for judging, and to everyone who participated.

See you next week!



NB: Hi guys, I think I jumped the gun in posting these before the judge had completely finished with the doc. You'll find her comments on each entry underneath your original post. Thanks, and sorry 'bout that. Shell x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I am both humbled and uplifted by the fact that you chose a story with difficult themes. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete